Tripod Ball Heads
Sunwayfoto GNN XB-44DL Low-Profile Ball Head
Out of stock
The Sunwayfoto GNN XB-44DL Low-Profile Ball Head with Duo-lever Clamp is based on XB-44 and replaced the Screw-Knob Clamp with DLC-50 Screw/Lever Combo Clamp. The screw knob side is for adjusting the width of the clamp, and the lever side is for locking the clamp quickly. The XB-44DL Low Profile Ball Head from Sunwayfoto is the smaller of two ball heads in the XB line of low profile ball heads from Sunwayfoto. It features a very low center of gravity, very high load capacity of 88 pounds and improved ball head design for smoother movements when changing position. It includes the two-drop-notch design for camera orientation and weights only 1.09 pounds.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
- Two drop notch design. One for portrait, one for tilting;
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
- Special structure makes it the lightest of its class.
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
- Compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
- Ideal for Gitzo, SLIK, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod.
Sunwayfoto DP-60R Universal Quick-Release Plate
Out of stock
The Sunwayfoto DP-60R Universal Quick-Release Plate is an Arca-type and RRS compatible plate made from CNC machined aluminum. It has a satin anodized finish that provides resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Dual safety-stop screws prevent the plate from being accidentally released from its clamp. Rubber mats on the top of the plate provide an anti-twist surface so that your camera stays aligned with the plate, and a slot on the plate allows you to attach a camera strap. Two hex keys are included for adjusting the safety-stop screws and camera mounting screws, two of which are provided: a 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16.